(Please visit the following IWAIT site regarding the presentation instruction which is most up-to-date. Particularly, those who will be submitting pre-recorded oral presentations should upload their video files in the site according to the guides. Thanks for your participation and cooperation. https://iwait.online/presenter-guidelines/ )
- Oral Presentation Instructions
1. Presentation time
• Each plenary talk has been allocated a 40-minute time slot ( 35-minute presentation followed by 5-minute discussion ).
• Each invited talk has been allocated a 40-minute time slot ( 35-minute presentation followed by 5-minute discussion ).
• Each oral presentation of accepted papers has been allocated a 10-minute time slot
( 8-minute presentation followed by 2-minute discussion ).
(Note : Timing will be strictly enforced. Make sure that you have rehearsed the timing of your talk beforehand)
2. Please bring your presentation file to the speaker ready room in time. You can check your file in the speaker ready room.
3. Speakers are encouraged to sit next to each other near the podium so that the presentations are smoothly moved from one to another.
- Poster Presentation Instructions
1. For your poster, a board will be provided. The size of space for your poster is 90 cm wide and 120 cm tall. You should put your session and paper number, e.g. P2-99, in the upper left corner of your poster.
2. We decided not to have a poster teaser session considering the limited time for the poster session.
3. Presenters are requested to install and remove their posters by themselves.
Posters that remain mounted after the designated removal time may be disposed of.
4. Note that your poster presentation is assigned to either 10 or 11 January. Please check your poster number and date of presentation by the website of IFMIA2023 beforehand.
5. If you want to upload your poster-related explanation video or audio-only on the web (such as Youtube), please feel free to do so and make a QR link on the poster so that the participants can visit the associated link.